Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms.
- Bachelors in computer science, math, or other engineering majors.
- 5+ years web development experience.
- Strong understanding of C#, VB.NET, SQL, ASP.NET. and Kronos technologies and how to apply them successfully to create scalable, maintainable business applications.
- Excellent communication skills within project team
- Attention to detail
- Minor Project management skills
- Responsible for defining, configuring/developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining Kronos Workforce Central application (Timekeeping, Scheduling, Attendance, and Analytics).
- Responsible for working with business to gather requirements, configuring solutions within Kronos and other custom interfaces.
- Responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting Payroll Export jobs for any issues.
- Implement application designs considering performance, scalability, and sustainability.
- Estimate effort needed to complete tasks.
- Raise issues with requirements and technical implementation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced project team using Agile project management techniques.
- Evaluate alternate solutions to technical problems in an ego-free environment to collaboratively determine the most appropriate outcome.
- Continuously improve personal skills with development technologies